Sunday, May 30, 2010

A note to those new to the occult

Today's article:
A note on casting. There are a few basic things that you should know before you venture into the occult art of casting spells.
1. Always know what you are getting into!
a. Never attempt to cast anything that you have little to no knowledge of.
b. Never cast anything that is vague or open to interpretation, especially . by yourself
2. Never cast anything that you have not researched yourself!
a. This doesn't mean that you have to write all your spells. It just means . that if you are going to cast a spell that was obtained from another . (even a trusted friend)you should research it thoroughly. Know what each . component does and why it's there.
. b. There are so many things that can go wrong with spells, and a . misinterpretation or translation error could mean the difference . between success and a horrible outcome.
c. Many of the spells we have now have been created in the past few . centuries, but languages change and evolve. What meant one thing at one . time could have a different meaning to you in this day and age. Since . you are the caster you need to adjust the spell for your specific . mannerisms and casting type.
3. NEVER TRY AND CAST ANY SPELL THAT IS BEYOND YOU! This is a big one. let's face it there are those out there for whom casting is second nature to them and they can do some really impressive things, BUT there are also those out there who know just enough to be dangerous. If you encounter anything that makes you doubt for an instant that you can or should be doing it STOP. That is a warning that this is beyond you and you shouldn't proceed.

Know this: If you get in over your head there are those out there that can help you, but if they are helping dabblers out with their mistakes there are fewer to help out with the bigger issues that are out there.

Cemel Dosce

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tierath,

    I'm not really sure what to say. I am not a religious person but as I've gotten older I've become more spiritual and started to understand there are things in the world that cannot be explained through science.

    For as long as I can remember I've always had a "very strong intuition" I very often know when something bad will happen as "I feel it" and when friends or family call me to spread good news I just kind of already know what they're going to say before they say it. I don't know if I'm just a bit crazy but it's just weird really and it's oddly something I share with some family members. I researched it and I came across something about being an empath?

    The main reason I am reaching out to you today is because I've always tried to help people in anyway I can; whether it is those I know and I love, little things for strangers, volunteering for charities etc. But right now I'm stuck. My boyfriend is experiencing severe depression. We've reached out to a company called Icope that helps those with depression. But it's honestly taking forever and everything is getting worse.

    It's a long story but my boyfriend's mum forbids us to be together as I am not "the same"as them and I'm concerned shes kind of cursing us and in the process hurting her own son. Me and my boyfriend had a perfect relationship and once she found out about us things started getting bad. His depression makes him angry and confused and is ruining his life. He failed his Masters in Engineering and has to retake but is suffering to even study right now. He lost his job and was unemployed for a very long time and he even got so angry because of his mum he punched a wall and broke his finger; which makes it harder to study.

    My boyfriend is a good man with a good heart and he is suffering. I'm sorry this is so long. And I know this is strange but is there a protection spell or something that could help him? I feel a bit ridiculous telling you all this and coming to a stranger for help. But I don't know what else to do. If you can, please email me at lsaddul@gmail.com if you are willing to discuss things.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete